- Be respectful to every user on the wiki, including the Administrators.
- Bullying is not allowed on the wiki. If you feel as if you are being bullied, please contact one of the administrators about it.
- Users found to bully others, are subject to blocking.
- Do not edit for the sole sake of getting a badge. (Otherwise known as badge-hunting.)
- If any user are doing it will result in a block.
- Do not act as an Administrator.
- Do not edit the same article multiple times within short amout of time.
- Doing so will be given a warning. But after repeated times will result in a block without a warning.
- Do not edit other people's profiles unless you are given permission.
Like on every other wiki, vandalism is not tolerated here. The rules for vandals are following:
- First violation will block the user for 1 week.
- Second violation will block the user for 1 month.
- Third violation will block the user for 1 year.
Any accounts that are created from the blocked account will recieve a permanent ban without any warning.
- Pornographic images or images that are offensive are prohibited. Doing so will result in immediate deletion of the image, and the uploader will be blocked without warning.
- Duplicates of images are not preferred. Users should check if the image already exists elsewhere and use that instead.
- Do not change any infobox images without receiving approval from an administrator.
- Use Special:Upload page to upload your images.
- When uploading a picture, please make sure to have a proper filename. Do not enter a randomized name.
- Names such as YSDpU1XiNfQ.jpg or 564590fhypiu.png will be deleted.