|First Appearance||Senki Zesshou Symphogear G|
In the XDU event Wasō Ranbu, Shul Shagana's traditional gear exclusively uses shuriken instead of its standard sawblades.
Shul Shagana (Šulšagana) who is a butler was a child of Zababa (A.K.A Bau or Baba and the main god or patron deity of the ancinet Sumerian city called Kish whose sanctuary was the E-meteursag ) and Ningirsu ( the main god or patron deity of the pantheon of the ancient Sumerian city-states of Babylonia, Lagaš and Assyria) of the Sumerian god mythology.
Alternatively, Sul-sagana was also a scimitar that belonged to Zababa and carried the meaning of "red blade."
Various Shul Shagana tron
- Ōkyo Shul Shagana
- Edge Works of Goddess ZABABA (With Kirika)
- Hajimari no Babel (With Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria and Kirika)
- Genocide Saw Heaven
- Just Loving X-Edge (With Kirika)
- Arigatō wo Utai Nagara (With Maria and Kirika)
- Senritsu Sorority (With Maria and Kirika)
- Melodious Moonlight
- Gizagizagirari☆Full Throttle (With Kirika)
- Fūgetsu no Shissō (with Tsubasa)
- Axia no Kaze (with Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria and Kirika)
- If you were to put Shirabe's and Kirika's battle songs together, they would be in perfect sync. This would make sense seeing as that both of their relics are based on blades used by the Sumerian god Zababa.
- Crunchyroll mistransliterates the transformation chant as "Fallian Shul Shagana tron".