|Senki Zesshō Symphogear GX|
(Superb Song of the Valkyries: Symphogear GX)
|Network||MBS, Tokyo MX, TVA, BS11, Crunchyroll|
|Original Run||July 4, 2015 - September 26, 2015|
|Opening Song||Exterminate by Mizuki Nana|
|Ending Song||Rebirth-day by Ayahi Takagaki|
Senki Zesshō Symphogear GX (戦姫絶唱シンフォギアGX Senki Zesshō Shinfogia GX?, lit. Superb Song of the Valkyries: Symphogear GX) is the third season of the Senki Zesshō Symphogear series and is streamed by Crunchyroll.
After the frontier incident, everyone who knew the circumstances believed the Noise were gone and the pain they caused was at an end. But a new conflict approached unseen. In the Yokohama Harbor Oosan-bashi Pier, a new pattern is detected that is similar to the Noise. A combat group wielding mysterious technology stands in the way of Hibiki and the others. When she hears of this enemy of unprecedented strength, Tsubasa hurries back home from England. But the Symphogear users see no opening to counterattack are forced into a difficult fight. In this situation of extreme disparity, the battle for the song that will end the world begins.
One time, when the world was on the verge of destruction, a young girl, who was referred to as a “medical case of fusion,” grabbed hold of a miracle and achieved compatibility with the Gungnir Symphogear.
The “Frontier Incident,” which sought to weed out a large part of humanity and assure the continuance of the human race, was brought to an end by the efforts of a group of girls whose blood and songs were exchanged across the battlefield. However, the curtain now opens on a new story which begins shortly after that.
An object fell to Earth at supersonic speed after being ripped from sub-space. It was a U.N. space shuttle attempting to return to Earth after performing its duties at a Lagrange Point in outer space.
Due to system trouble it fell into disarray and was doomed to either break apart on re-entry or worse, crash directly into the surface. The leaders of the world’s nations held their breath during this desperate situation.
The Symphogear users were deployed to prevent the shuttle's crash. After they succeeded in their mission, the entire 2nd Division was reorganized into the Squad of Nexus Guardians, or S.O.N.G. Their task now is to provide disaster relief in crises that are too great for normal humans to overcome.
From that time, just over 100 days have past.
Ever since the end of the Frontier Incident, there have been no further sightings of the Singular Disaster known as the “Noise.” It was about the time when people had begun to assume that threat of the Noise had ended, and that they had been completely eliminated when…
The location was near the pier at Yokohama’s Osanbashi Bridge.
There is a song to destroy the world.
As of yet, no one has taken notice of the danger that will visit them soon. There is only a red dust dancing in the evening summer sky above.
New Characters and Villains
Blu-ray & DVD
- "RADIANT FORCE" by Aoi Yūki, Nana Mizuki, and Ayahi Takagaki (Ep. 1)
- "Seiten Galaxy Cross" (星天ギャラクシィクロス Seiten Gyarakushikurosu?, "Celestial Star Galaxy Cross") by Nana Mizuki and Yōko Hikasa (Ep. 1)
- "Genkai Toppa G-beat" (限界突破 G-beat? "Limit Breaking G-Beat") by Aoi Yūki (Ep. 1, 4, 8)
- "Glorious Break" by Nana Mizuki (Ep. 1, 12, 13)
- "TRUST HEART" by Ayahi Takagaki (Ep. 2, 7, 10)
- "Beyond the BLADE" by Nana Mizuki (Ep. 2, 9)
- "Overkill Scythe Hell" (オーバーキルサイズ・ヘル Ōbākirusaizu Heru?) by Ai Kayano (Ep. 3, 10)
- "The Beef Stroganoff Song" (ビーフストロガノフのうた Bīfusutoroganofu no Uta?) by Chinatsu Akasaki, Mikako Komatsu, Nao Tōyama, Aoi Yūki, and Yuka Iguchi (Ep. 3)
- "Ressō Gungnir" (烈槍・ガングニール Ressō Gangunīru?, "Violent Spear Gungnir") by Yōko Hikasa (Ep. 4)
- "Genocide Saw Heaven" (ジェノサイドソウ・ヘヴン Genosaidosō Hebun?) by Yoshino Nanjō (Ep. 5, 8)
- "Just Loving X-Edge" by Yoshino Nanjō and Ai Kayano (Ep. 5)
- "BAYONET CHARGE" by Nana Mizuki and Ayahi Takagaki (Ep. 5, 6)
- "Ginude Airgetlám" (銀腕・アガートラーム Gin'ude Agātorāmu?, "Silver Arm Airgetlám") by Yōko Hikasa (Ep. 7, 9, 12)
- "Little Miracle -Grip it tight-" (リトルミラクル -Grip it tight- Ritorumirakuru -Grip it tight-?) by Aoi Yūki (Ep. 11)
- "Senkin Dur da Blá" (殲琴・ダウルダブラ Senkin Dārudabura?, "Massacre Harp Dur da Blá") by Inori Minase (Ep. 11, 12)
- "Arigatō wo Utai Nagara" (「ありがとう」を唄いながら? "While Singing Our Thanks") by Ai Kayano, Yoshino Nanjō, and Yōko Hikasa (Ep. 12)
- "Hajimari no Babel" (始まりの歌（バベル） Hajimari no Baberu?, "Babel of Beginnings") by Aoi Yūki, Nana Mizuki, Ayahi Takagaki, Yoshino Nanjō, Ai Kayano, and Yōko Hikasa (Ep. 13)
- "tomorrow" by Inori Minase (Ep. 13, instrumental)
- "Nijiiro no Flügel" (虹色のフリューゲル Nijīro no Furyūgeru?, "Rainbow Wings") by Aoi Yūki, Nana Mizuki, Ayahi Takagaki, Yoshino Nanjō, Ai Kayano, Yōko Hikasa, and Minami Takayama (Ep. 13)