|Senki Zesshō Symphogear AXZ|
(Senki Zesshō Shinfogia AXZ)
|Network||Tokyo MX, TVA, MBS, AT-X, BS11|
|First Aired||July 1, 2017|
|Opening Song||TESTAMENT by Nana Mizuki|
|Ending Song||Futurism by Ayahi Takagaki|
| ← Previous|
Senki Zesshō Symphogear GX
| Next →|
Senki Zesshō Symphogear S5
Senki Zesshō Symphogear AXZ (戦姫絶唱シンフォギアAXZ Senki Zesshō Shinfogia AXZ?, "Superb Song of the Valkyries: Symphogear AXZ"), subtitled "By shedding many tears, the reality you face is...", is the fourth season of the Senki Zesshō Symphogear series.
Only weeks after the end of the "Magical Girl Incident" that was brought about by the alchemist Carol in her attempt to dissect the world, Hibiki Tachibana was fighting hand-to-hand with the most supreme enemy known to man, and barely managing to hold it back. That enemy was none other than summer vacation homework.
Her duty as a student was an unavoidable and cruel fate, it mercilessly attacked with no means of resistance. How did it come to this? She asked herself as her soul was slowly crushed under the pressure, reflecting back on happier times. She went to the beach. She went to the mountains. She even promised to show her new friend around and under that pretense enjoyed numerous summer festivals, staring up with her mouth agape at the beautiful fireworks.
During the Obon festival period she left the student dorms and returned to her parents' home in Chiba. Their first happy family gathering in a long time. "With everyone together, of course we have to have a hot pot dinner!" said her father, even though it was the middle of summer. Although he had been separated from the family for years, her father was his usual self, shallow and foolish. However, Hibiki was in good spirits right along with him, leaving her mother and grandmother with their eyebrows arched in absolute bewilderment.
Prior to all this, there were numerous supernatural events that broke out and forced Hibiki to don her Symphogear. But as a result of it all, she felt she had become at least a little bit more knowledgeable about the world. Her homeroom teacher had always told her that her writing was illegible to the point of being like "hieroglyphics", but now that she knew what that actually meant she knew it was simply an exaggeration.
She was living days of pure bliss that were previously unthinkable. One of her classmates even told her "your daily life has finally become just like a late-night anime". She didn't really understand what that meant, but from the way it was said she could tell it wasn't a bad thing and that made her happy.
If only these days could continue forever... so she wished.
But of course the longer those fabulous and wonderful days continued, the bigger the debt she would eventually be forced to pay back became. The later half of summer vacation, and the eventual restart of her school days. This is where the curtain will fall on the new battle that Hibiki faces.
|1|| Val Verde Hell Screen|
|July 1, 2017|
|2|| Last Resort|
|July 8, 2017|
|3|| Gear-Drawn Horoscope|
"Haguruma ga Kaku Horosukōpu"
|July 15, 2017|
|July 22, 2017|
|5|| Risk Your Life on a Fictional Battlefield|
"Kyokō Sen'iki ni Inochi o Toshite"
|July 29, 2017|
|6|| Emerging From the Deathbed|
"Kesshi-ken Kara no Fujō"
|August 5, 2017|
|7|| ARCANA No.00|
|August 12, 2017|
- Makenai Ai ga Koko ni Aru — Episode 1, Episode 6
- Hanasaku Yūki — N/A
- Stand up! Ready!! — Episode 2, Episode 5
- Stand up! Lady!! — N/A
- Gekka Bijin — Episode 3, Episode 7
- Luminous Gate — N/A
- GUN BULLET XXX — Episode 4
- Todoke Happy♡Uta Zukin! — N/A
- Dangerous Sunshine — Episode 5, Episode 7
- Happy Smile Vacation — N/A
- Melodious Moonlight — Episode 6
- Draft folder — N/A
- Gekishō Infinity — Episode 1, Episode 3 (normal and Ignited arrangement), Episode 4 (Ignited arrangement)
- Senritsu Sorority — Episode 1 ending, Episode 2, Episode 4 (Ignited arrangement)
- Shitō -Ewigkeit- — Episode 1
- Axia no Kaze — Episode 6
- Gizagizagirari☆Full Throttle — Episode 7
- Shiritsu Lydian Ongaku Inkou Uta — Episode 3 (from season 1 soundtracks)
- Apple — Episode 5 (from season 2 soundtracks)
- ↑ "AXZ" is intended to be pronounced like the word "axis"
- ↑ This is a translated lyric from Glorious Break
- ↑ http://symphogear.blogspot.com/2017/06/first-axz-info-leaked-from-anime.html