| Let's get to work!
The following article is a stub! It is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it and still need to be improved. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help us by expanding it!
|Anime||Senki Zesshō Symphogear AXZ|
|Hair Color||Greenish White|
|Theme Color||Hawkes Blue|
|Relatives||Unnamed mother |
She is most likely based off of the Count of St. Germain, a French aristocrat in the arts and sciences from the 1700s who claimed to have lived for centuries and is shrouded in mystery. See also St. Germain (Theosophy).
Saint-Germain is said to have lived for thousands of years. Born the daughter of a sex slave, Saint-Germain often suffered abuse of all kinds, and was orphaned from a very young age: her father abandoned Saint-Germain and her mother because of their status as slaves, and her mother died from sickness and malnutrition, which was discovered by Saint-Germain herself. It is because of this harsh childhood that Saint-Germain wishes to free humanity from oppression.
Saint-Germain learned to read from a nobleman who taught her out of amusement as a reward for her services in bed. Ever since then, Saint-Germain filled her empty heart with a desire for knowledge. After an unspecified amount of time, Saint-Germain appeared as an aristocrat in French society, passing as a male, and soon accumulated a large amount of followers and was given the title of "Count". From there, Saint-Germain used the finances gathered from her followers to begin her alchemical research into the "Philosopher's Stone".
There are many ways to achieve a mastery of alchemy, however, each path shares a common goal of reaching the state of "perfection". When Saint-Germain discovered the deepest secrets of alchemy, she succeeded in recreating her body into a perfect being, which now allows her to live for eternity. In order to realize the ideal she holds in her heart, she now strives to create the "power of god."
Cagliostro - TBA
Prelati - TBA
Adam Weishaupt - TBA
Tiki - TBA
Hibiki Tachibana - TBA
- Saint-Germain shares several similarities with Chris Yukine.
- Both Saint-Germain and Chris were subjected to slavery (both sexual, although only implied in Chris' case) at a young age; both lost their parents and became orphans at a similarly young age; and both wanted to end oppression because of their pasts by taking lives, although Chris eventually moved past from her destructive methods.
- Both were used, manipulated, and betrayed by a higher villain (Finé and Adam) with a vital relationship to the Custodians, who fooled Chris/Germain into thinking they were working for the good of world instead of their own selfish gains.
- Both use guns as their main weapons and have an arc revolving around learning to use their hands and their song instead of their weapons.
- Saint-Germain's voice actor, Minako Kotobuki, is part of the same J-pop group (Sphere) as Ayahi Takagaki, Chris' voice actor.