|First Appearance||Senki Zesshou Symphogear G|
In the XDU event Wasō Ranbu, Igalima's traditional gear exclusively uses a naginata instead of its standard scythe.
Shul Shagana (Šulšagana) and Igalima are the children of Zababa and Ningirsu (the main god of the pantheon of the city-state of Lagaš) of the Sumerian god mythology.
Zeios Igalima raizen tron
- Gokuren Igalima
- Edge Works of Goddess ZABABA (with Shirabe)
- Hajimari no Babel (with Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria and Shirabe)
- Overkill Scythe Hell
- Just Loving X-Edge (with Shirabe)
- Arigatō wo Utai Nagara (with Maria and Shirabe)
- Senritsu Sorority (with Maria and Shirabe)
- Dangerous Sunshine
- Gizagizagirari☆Full Throttle (with Shirabe)
- Hitsuai Duo Shout (with Hibiki)
- Axia no Kaze (with Hibiki, Tsubasa, Chris, Maria and Shirabe)
- If you were to put Shirabe's and Kirika's battle songs together, they would be in perfect sync. This would make sense seeing as that both of their relics are based on blades used by the Sumerian god Zababa.
- Crunchyroll mistransliterates the transformation chant as "Seiwoss Igalima lyzen tron".