|Game||Super Heroine Chronicle|
The relic focuses on long range-projectile weaponry, mainly bows; due to Chris' violent imagination, however, she is able to manifest the gear's armed gear into guns. In the XDU event Wasō Ranbu, Ichaival's traditional gear exclusively uses an archer's bow as a weapon.
Ichaival was a bow owned by Odin, capable of turning one arrow shot into ten arrows. Another source claims that the bow was from Ydalir, the home of the god Ullr.
At a point during World War II, Japan was facing a losing war and tension was running high. In the interest of researching something that might help to turn the tide, Ichaival was obtained from Germany. However, ten years prior to the events of season one of Senki Zesshō Symphogear, Finé stole Ichaival from Section Two. At this point, the commander of Section Two was Tsubasa's grandfather, Fudō Kazanari. He resigned as a result of the disappearance of Ichaival, and a young Genjuro, who was working as a Public Safety officer at the time, was assigned as the next commander in his place.
Eight years later, Finé gave Ichaival to Chris, and trained her until her coeffiency link was high enough to produce the sufficient phonic gain to awaken Solomon's Cane, allowing Finé full control over the Noise. This training took half a year to complete. However, Chris refuses to actually use Ichaival in battle because of her guilt over awakening a weapon used for destruction, as well as her hatred of songs caused by her refusal to accept the deaths of her musician parents. Because of this, and to hide the existence of Ichaival from Section Two, Finé gives Chris the Nehushtan Armor to use in the kidnapping of Hibiki.
When the Nehushtan Armor proves useless against Tsubasa and later Hibiki, Chris abandons it in favor of the immediately-more-effective Ichaival. Finé then takes the Nehushtan Armor back and abandons Chris, forcing Chris to have to use Ichaival to fight and defend herself. Chris later comes to terms with the use of her song and uses it to help save the world from the blast of Finé's Kadingir, her sacrifice buying Tsubasa enough time to destroy Kadingir and foil Finé's plans.
Killter Ichaival tron
- Makyū Ichaival
- Tsunaida Te Dake ga Tsumugu Mono
- FIRST LOVE SONG (With Hibiki and Tsubasa)
- Bye-Bye Lullaby
- Hajimari no Babel (with Hibiki, Tsubasa, Maria, Shirabe and Kirika)
- RADIANT FORCE (With Hibiki and Tsubasa)
- TRUST HEART
- BAYONET CHARGE (With Tsubasa)
- Gekishō Infinity (With Hibiki and Tsubasa)
- GUN BULLET XXX
- Change the Future (With Maria)
- Axia no Kaze (with Hibiki, Tsubasa, Maria, Shirabe and Kirika)
- SAKURA BLIZZARD
- Ichaival was originally translated as "Ichii-Bal", by both the fans and the source material, in season 1. Later seasons corrected it to "Ichaival".
- Crunchyroll mistransliterates the transformation chant as "Killiter Ichaival tron".