| Let's get to work!
The following article is a stub! It is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it and still need to be improved. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help us by expanding it!
Finé's mansion is the home of Finé and Chris Yukine in Senki Zesshō Symphogear. It is a Western-style mansion, attached to which is a large facility for researching heretical technology, that is located in a remote, mountainous region of Japan some distance from Tokyo.
How Finé originally acquired the mansion, and how long she has owned the mansion for, is unknown. Chris was brought to the mansion two years before season 1, when Finé stole her away from under the nose of Section Two after her rescue from Val Verde.
The mansion is first seen in Episode 5, where Finé tortures Chris on the parrilla, both as punishment for her failure to capture Hibiki Tachibana and as treatment for the fragments of the Nehushtan Armor corroding her body.
In Episode 7, Finé officially kicks Chris out of the mansion after Chris fails to live up to her expectations, rendering Chris homeless. During Finé's attack on Chris, the dining hall's front door is destroyed by Noise.
In Episode 10, Finé herself abandons the mansion after being attacked by forces sent by the US government. Later, during an investigation by Section Two, an agent sets off a trap laid by Finé in the dining hall, causing bombs to explode and destroy a significant portion of the dining room, hindering the agents from gathering any evidence.
The mansion is not seen again, and what becomes of it after the season is unknown.
- The anime shows various other torture devices in Finé's home, such as a parrilla machine, an iron chair, and a nail bed, some of which are covered in blood. Finé is shown to torture Chris on the parrilla, and it can be inferred that Finé has also tortured Chris on the other devices as well.
- Along with torture devices, there are also dead animals in cages that are often surrounded by fresh bloodstains. It can be inferred that Finé often captures and kills animals for unknown reasons.
- The dining hall is the only room of the mansion that is shown in either the anime or manga.
- Fans commonly interpret the mansion as originally being the property of Ryoko Sakurai before Finé took possession of it. This could be supported by Finé taking Ryoko's form while in the mansion in Episode 10, despite taking her original form in all other mansion appearances.
- ↑ Chris' treatment isn't shown in the anime itself, but stated in the keywords, and supported by the manga