雪音 クリス Yukine Kurisu
|Anime||Senki Zesshō Symphogear Episode #3
|Game||Super Heroine Chronicle
|Age||16 (S1, S2)|
|Hair Color||Lavender (S1)|
Silver (S2 onwards)
|Relics||Nehushtan Armor (S1E3–S1E7)|
|Theme Color|| Purple (S1)|
Red (S2 onwards)
|Relatives||Masanori Yukine (Father, †)|
Sonnet M. Yukine (Mother, †)
She is initially an antagonist working under the main villain, Finé, wielding the Nehushtan Armor stolen from the Zwei Wing concert two years prior to the story. During season 1, Chris switches sides and joins the protagonists to work against Finé, symbolized by her change of relic from the Nehushtan Armor to the Ichaival Symphogear. By season 2, Chris has become a full-fledged protagonist wielding Ichaival and is working to move on from her past.
Chris (クリス Kurisu?) - short for "Christian". Initially derived from a Greek word meaning "anointed".
Yukine (雪音?) - written with the kanji "snow" and "sound".
Chris is a short girl with purple eyes and long lavender hair that falls to her knees, separated into twintails that further split into three curly strands each, and an ahoge. She wears a maroon, skin-tight one-piece with a black choker, short puffy sleeves and shorts, a translucent red-violet cutout exposing some of her chest and upper back, detached long sleeves with black accents that go past her wrist, black lace trim on the end of the shorts, black stockings with maroon ribbon garters attached to the dress, and maroon pumps. She wears her relic pendant around her neck. In the manga, this outfit lacks the translucent material in her chest and back cutouts, leaving those areas bare; her relic pendant is attached to her choker (the choker itself disconnected from her one-piece), and Chris' hair is tied with pink scrunchies. The manga also shows that the one-piece is done up at the back with a zipper.
When she was eight years old, Chris wore a pink dress with a light-pink front tied with cross-laces, short puffy sleeves, long light-pink or white sleeves, white lace-trimmed kneehigh socks, and red-brown shoes. Her hair is still in twintails that separate slightly, but shorter and at the front of her head instead of her back, draped over her shoulders, and tied with pink bows. In the manga, this outfit is significantly different: Chris' dress buttons up at the front and has a more flared skirt with white frills, and she wears a long-sleeved white shirt with arm cuffs and a buttoned-up collar. Instead of kneehigh socks, she has socks rolled up just above her foot, and she has buckle shoes instead of slip-ons.
Briefly in episode 5, Chris is seen dressed in a leather bondage outfit consisting of a black choker with a silver ring, tied at the back with a long ribbon, a black zip-up bustier that exposes her breasts and upper back, with straps attached to the ring and belts running down her exposed stomach and back attaching to straps on her thighs, black elbow gloves, and either black or pale-purple underwear (the colour changes in different shots, which was not corrected in the Blu-ray releases). The concept art shows her wearing heels with this outfit, but she is barefoot in the anime.
Though not seen in the anime or manga, Chris wears a long and loose pink dress with frills that exposes her upper shoulders and back as pajamas.
In season 2, Chris' hair color is changed to white, and she wears pink scrunchies in her hair. Her casual outfit is a low-collar, long-sleeved, and multi-layered red and maroon dress with lace trim and puffy white shorts underneath, white thighighs done with red bows and garters, and maroon pumps.
In season 3, Chris' casual outfit consists of a sleeveless pink button-up shirt with frills, maroon shorts, black thighhighs with garters with rose buttons on them, and maroon pumps. She wears a light-blue, low-collar shirt and shorts with pink trim and a red bow as pajamas; while wearing these, she has her twintails tied together with red ribbons.
As of season 2, Chris has joined Lydian Music Academy and is subsequently seen wearing the school uniform. Her uniform is reasonably loose-fitting due to her large bust and smaller stature, and the cuffs of her sleeves are occasionally seen to go past her sleeves.
As a result of her harsh life, Chris is hot-headed, antagonistic, and aggressive, quick to distrust others, especially adults, who have only ever treated her like objects. Though she has declared her personal goal to be to destroy everyone else with power, and willingly cooperates with Finé in order to achieve that goal, under the false impression that Finé is working for the same goal of bring peace to the world as her, Chris actually hates the thought of hurting innocent people.
Though Chris is aware that Finé is only using her and openly shows resentment towards Finé for using and mistreating her like all other adults, being regularly subjected to torture and sexual abuse at Finé's hands for Finé's amusement, she still holds some affection for Finé, seeking Finé's approval and believing that Finé is the only person who understands her. This is most prominently seen when Chris breaks down in tears after Finé abandons her, and later openly cries after she witnesses Finé "die". However, Chris' affection for Finé is largely born of Finé's isolation and grooming of Chris.
Chris claims to hate singing because of the destruction she can cause with her relic, which is why she never uses the Ichaival. The manga and season 2 further expand on this, with Chris hating singing because her song was used to activate Solomon's Cane, which Finé made frequent use of to cause death and chaos. As a result of being reached out to by Hibiki Tachibana and Miku Kohinata, and abandoned by Finé, Chris relearns how to be kind and caring, culminating in her sacrificing herself and using her once-hated singing to protect the world, following in the footsteps of her parents and the dreams they wished to fulfill when they were still alive.
After the events of season 1, though Chris is still hot-headed and rough-natured, she has become much gentler in nature, open and honest to herself and others. She gets embarrassed easily and is somewhat socially maladjusted and awkward as a result of her near-constant isolation and friendlessness since she was eight years old.
Her father, Masanori Yukine, was a violinist. Her mother, Sonnet M. Yukine, was a vocalist. Both parents were famous musicians being looked into by the Second Division in order to look for candidates for the Symphogear.
Eight years prior to S1, as part of a non-government volunteer organization, Chris' parents took a young Chris with them to a republic that recently suffered from a coup and had suspended all diplomatic relations with other countries: the Val Verde Commonwealth. They entered the country through Guatemala and put on public music performances in different places while traveling, with the ultimate goal of lending aid to refugees. At first, they traveled along with delegates from the United Nations, but they eventually got trapped by the expanding front-lines of the ongoing war and became isolated from their organization. They were later declared missing. Shortly after that, outside sources confirmed that Masanori and Sonnet had died in a terrorist attack, but they were continually unable to determine what exactly had become of Chris.
It turned out that Chris had been kidnapped by the terrorists and sold into sex trafficking. Two years prior to S1, Chris was rescued from the clutches of a local gang by the United Nations during their intervention in Val Verde. She was then returned to Japan. Genjūrō Kazanari was arranged to be her legal guardian after he volunteered to take her in, but upon her arrival in Japan, Chris was instead kidnapped by Finé to be used as a tool in Finé's plans and experiments. Though many agents, Genjūrō included, were sent to find her, Finé foiled all their efforts and made several die or even disappear. Thus, the search for Chris was called off.
Chris has since been living in isolation with Finé in Finé's mansion in the remote country. Sometime during the two year gap between the Zwei Wing concert tragedy and Hibiki's awakening of Gungnir, Finé gave Ichaival to Chris and, after obtaining Solomon's Cane from the American government, proceeded to exploit her song to awaken Solomon's Cane and allow Finé full control over the Noise. The awakening of Solomon's Cane took half a year to complete, according to Chris. Since then, Chris has refused to use Ichaival, out of her guilt over awakening a weapon of destruction, and her hatred of songs caused by her refusal to accept the deaths of her musician parents.
Battle Against Noise
Chris first appears in Episode 3 clad in the Nehushtan Armor ready to battle Tsubasa and Hibiki. In Episode 4 Chris mocks Tsubasa as she reveals Solomon's Cane. They both yell at Hibiki as she tries to stop the fighting. Chris attacks first and blocks Tsubasa's own attack with the use of the chains. She effortlessly fights and blocks all of Tsubasa's attacks and kicks her back. Using the chain as a whip she tries to attack Tsubasa and summons Noise to keep Hibiki out of her way. Tsubasa continues to attack her as she blocks and throws her back down. She reveals that the plan was to abduct Hibiki the entire time.
As she talks Tsubasa uses her One Thousand Tears to force her to move and allow Tsubasa the space to get away. The two continue to fight as Chris summons more Noise. After Tsubasa destroys them all Chris uses her Nirvana Gedon which causes an explosion as Tsubasa tries to block. She tries to fight as Tsubasa gets up but finds that she cannot move due to Tsubasa's Shadow Weaving. As Tsubasa sings her Zesshou Chris tries to summon a group a Noise to stop her only to see that Tsubasa has already reached her.
As Tsubasa finishes Chris is thrown back as the Nehushtan Armor is damaged. As it starts to repair Chris leaves the battle scene.
As of Episode 5 Chris is seen to be working with Finé and is punished with torture via electrocution for her failure in capturing Hibiki. Later she is present at the attack on Hibiki and Ryoko during their transportation of Durandal. She is shocked by the fact that Hibiki was now able to fight the Noise as before she could barely use her Symphogear. She then steps in and kicks Hibiki before attempting to grab Durandal in which Hibiki knocks her out of the way. Out of anger Chris summons Noise before being blown away.
As of Episode 6 Chris is seen thinking about her past and childhood while feeling bitter toward Hibiki. As Finé appears Chris throws Solomon's Cane at Finé proclaiming that she can do what Finé wants without it. Later on Chris finds Hibiki and attacks her, but also attacking Miku in the process. She follows Hibiki away from Miku and attacks her. She expresses confusion at Hibiki's attampt at to talk to her and continues attacking. She is punches by Hibiki and the Nehustan Armour starts to crack.
Hibiki's words anger Chris at the start of Episode 7 and causes her to retaliate and harshly fight Hibiki. As the Nehustan Armor slowly regenerates Chris uses her Armour Purge and transform for the first time with the use of the Relic Ichaival. She proceeds to relentlessly attack Hibiki with the use of her newly revealed Relic. As the smoke clears she finds that Tsubsa had protected Hibiki from the attacks. She and Tsubasa begin to fight and Chris is unable to land any damage and prepares to continue fighting before Noise come down and damage her Armed Gear and attempt to harm her. She is saved by Hibiki and catches her afterwards.
As Finé appears and discards Chris, Chris chases after her. Later in the night Chris walks alone and thinks about the fight from earlier. She finds children in the park and offers to help the children find their father. In the end she goes off the Finé's hideout and confronts her about being thrown away and is cornered by the Noise and Finé.
Having transformed Chris is running from a small group of Noise in Episode 8, she collaspes in a back alley after destroying all the Noise. She wakes up as Miku is caring for her and find that she was wearing Miku's clothes. She pulls the comforter around herself in embarassment as she isn't wearing underwear as Miku didn't give her any. She later thanks Miku for her care and comments that Miku is quiet. She tells Miku that she had been alone ever since her parents died and even then that they were half way around the world, and since then had never had friends.
She expresses her bitterness toward Finé for using her, having thought that Finé was the only one who had understood her. Chris also tells Miku to beat the shit out of whoever she had fought with and then make up. Confused at Miku's thanks Chris also gives Miku her name and is told that she wasn't a bad person. She pulls away at Miku's offer of friendship and admits to having done terrible things to her as the Noise Alarm goes off.
She is found by Noise after running off and tries to transform unsucessfully before being saved by Genjuro. Afterwards she transforms and fights off the Noise.
Chris is found by Genjuro who brings her food in Episode 9 in which she was supicious of. After Genjuro finishes speaking and she finishes eating Chris jumps out a window before transforming and running away. Later on Chris tries to fight off a large group of Noise before Hibiki comes to her aid. After the battle Chris knocks over trashcans and wonders why she helped Hibiki as she was the enemy.
Battle Against Finé
In Episode 10, Chris returned to Finé's hideout and look around as she saw many dead people. Turning around, she saw Genjuro and tried to tell him who did the whole thing. The latter pat her on the head while stating that he know she didn't do it. Chris were saved by genjuro after being caught in an explosion when a bomb was activated by one of Genjuro's personnel. Genjuro left Chris with a transmitter after giving him ideas of what Finé was up to. Chris came to aid Hibiki and Tsubasa when Noise attack. While doing so, She ended up in an argument with Tsubasa in which Hibiki help them to settle up. The three device a plan of action to destroy the Noise. When, the fight was over, Chris was hugged by Hibiki twice before Hibiki receive a call from Miku.
In Episode 11, Chris arrived at Lydian Music Academy which was already destroyed together with Tsubasa and Hibiki . Chris revealed Ryoko's secret as Finé before she transformed. The three engaged to a fight with Finé where Chris sacrifice herself to stop Finé and save the moon from destruction. She, then, appeared unscathed and fully recharge in Episode 12 when Hibiki activated her hidden power that help them to restore their strength and health.
Chris, along with Tsubasa and Hibiki, fought Finé and destroyed her plan in Episode 13. Afterwards, the three fly to the moon to destroy one of it's falling debris that was Finé's last resort. Chris and the two succeeded saving the Planet but was missing. Later on, they were considered to be dead.
However, few days passed, she along with Hibiki and Tsubasa appeared again, having just fake their death to avoid problems.
Season 2/ Symphogear G
The Emergence of New Enemies
Chris appeared in Season 2, Episode 1 together with Hibiki as they Fight the Noise while protecting the Solomon's Cane. Chris and Hibiki were about to leave to watch Tsubasa, as they left the cane to Dr. Ver.
Later on, Chris was seen watching the fight between Tsubasa and Maria Cadenzavna Eve with Hibiki in an Helicopter. They arrived in exact time when Tsubasa was cornered and began helping her.
Attacks and Abilities
Killiter Ichaival tron
Chris is the owner of Second Relic Ichaival. As a Symphogear user, Chris has the ability to fight Noise with the use of the anti-Noise armour, the Symphogear, that clads her in battle. As a candidate for the Symphogear, she can activate relics with her song and summon armed gear in battle.
Her Armed Gear is a pair of crossbows that fire up to five homing beam arrows each. The Gear forms from her forearm armor and can retract at will to allow use of her hands. They also have a smaller pistol form more suited for close combat.
- Nirvana Gedon - used while wearing the Nehushtan Armor, this attack is a large white energy sphere crackling with black electricity within which forms at the end of one of the Armour’s chain whips and is flung at the enemy. It can be used repeatedly in succession, but isn't exceptionally strong, as Hibiki was able to endure two consecutive shots with little damage.
- Megadeth Party - Chris unleashes a barrage of twenty-four missiles from the missile launchers that open up at her sides. While the X-Drive is active, this attack instead becomes a continual stream of homing lasers. While the Ignite Module is active, it seems to become a continuous barrage of missiles instead of a single volley.
- Megadeth Quartet - A supercharged version of Megadeth Party wherein Chris's armor transforms into a large, braced backpack which produces a quartet of missiles several times larger than Chris herself. While it can destroy large Noise in a single shot, Chris is vulnerable while the attack is charging. As a supplementary function Megadeth Party is enhanced to fire a set of large triangular block missiles which release twelve of the normal Megadeth Party missiles apiece. A variation of this attack only creates two missiles and has no supplementary fire, but is much faster to charge as a result.
- When used while Chris has the Ignite Module activated, the attack is very different and requires no time to charge. After creating the four large missiles, she launches a Mega Deth Party, then fires the large missiles afterwards. The sides of the large missiles then split open, and multiple smaller missiles are launched from the larger missiles.
- Billion Maiden - Chris transforms her crossbows into a pair of double tri-barrle gatlings that fit over each of her arms, trading the homing properties of her crossbows for raw firepower. This is Chris's favored configuration, and she is rarely seen not using it to the extent that her official art usually displays her with Billion Maiden active.
- Superb Song - Chris's Superb Song has her release her Reflector Bits and fire a round from each of her pistols into them, the energy from the rounds gradually augmenting with each reflection until it forms the shape of a vast set of butterfly wings. The pistols are then combined into an enormous rifle which fires a single large beam, augmented by the energy from the wings. This attack is strong enough to considerably reduce the destructive power of a round from Kadingir, though it could not stop the latter attack completely.
- Synchrogazer - This is a technique that was used by Tsubasa, Chris and Hibiki using the complete Relic, Durandal. Most of the power in this attack was from Hibiki, but Tsubasa, Chris and Hibiki's friends helped keep Hibiki grounded to her real self and they contributed to the attack.
- S2CA Tri Burst - An attack introduced in Symphogear G, serving as a combination attack between Hibiki, Chris, and Tsubasa. The energy from all three singing their Superb Song at once is channelled into Hibiki's right hand, with the harmony of the three songs cancelling their harmful backlash and resulting in a vast tornado of rainbow-hued light.
- Giga Zeppelin - An attack introduced in Symphogear G, wherein Chris expands the length and width of her crossbows to load them with a pair of enormous crystal spikes. Once fired the spikes each break apart into a large number of smaller spikes which rain down on the targets.
- Red Hot Blaze - An attack introduced in Symphogear G, which transforms Chris's armor into a large crossbow-like sniper rifle with targeting scope. It bears the questionable distinction of being the only attack in the series to have a title card without ever actually being used.
- It was used again in GX, but instead of being fired, it was used as a club.
- Queen's Inferno - An enhancement to Chris's basic homing crossbows which adds an additional firing lane on either side of the main ones, tripling her rate of fire.
- Reflector - The rear compartments on Chris's skirt armor can open to release dozens of diamond-shaped remote weapons which together can project a barrier capable of reflecting or augmenting attacks. This was initially only used in her Superb Song, but she later used them on their own in an effort to defend against the Shen Shou Jing.
- Armor Purge - While not an attack per se, this is an ability unique to Chris. In times of danger she can completely shed any relic she wears, which transforms into pellets of light to strike everything around her. Using this ability cancels her transformation and leaves her nude for a few minutes afterward, after which her normal clothing will reappear if she does not have another relic to activate before then. In X-Drive Chris can choose to only shed the bulky weapons platform created by the form. She first used this ability in Episode 7 of the first season against Hibiki, shedding the Nehushtan Armor before activating Ichaival to replace it. In Symphogear G she uses the ability twice, once in Episode 12 after all of her other abilities were disabled by Anti-LiNKER and again in Episode 13 to shed her X-Drive weapons platform.
- Unnamed S2CA Art - An augmented version of S2CA Tri Burst which uses Kirika, Shirabe and Maria as well as all 7 billion people on Earth, producing enough combined phonic gain to unlock the X-Drive of all six Symphogears, which together ram into the target as a bright lance of rainbow light.
- Vitalization - A six-member combination attack accessible only in X-Drive, which forms a pair of large arms out of Gungnir and Airgetlam's armor components that deliver a combined punch fuelled by the energy of all six Symphogears.
- Megadeth Symphony -
- Megadeth Fuga - Essentially the same as the weaker version of Mega Deth Quartet, she launches two large missiles at her enemies.
- Arthemis Spiral - She turns her Armed Gear into a longbow and fires a missile from it. Once fired, the missile expands from the size of an arrow to its full size.
- Makyū Ichaival
- Tsunaida Te Dake ga Tsumugu Mono
- FIRST LOVE SONG
- Bye-Bye Lullaby
- Kyōshitsu Monochrome
- Hajimari no Babel
- Nijiiro no Flügel
- RADIANT FORCE
- TRUST HEART
- BAYONET CHARGE
- Hōkago Key Holder
- According to notes from the manga:
- Chris is half-Japanese, half-American. She was born in Japan.
- Her strange way of speaking comes from her time spent overseas, and being home-schooled by her parents. It can be inferred from this that she never went to public school before season 2 of the anime.
- Her favourite food is anpan (bread filled with red bean paste).
- When she was living with Finé, Finé would "help" Chris with the shoulder and neck pains caused by her large breasts by electrocuting her with a low-power current on the parrilla.
- Chris' battle song genre is rock.
- Almost all of Chris's various attacks are references to the Mobile Suit Gundam franchise, most obvious in Billion Maiden utilizing the same weapons and firing pose as Heavy arms Custom but also in her superb song, which chains together the ultimate attacks of the Turn A, Double X and Wing Zero.
- Chris is the first person to have used two relics, the second being Maria Cadenzavna Eve.
- She is the first user to hold a full relic, the other being Finé.
- Chris is the only user to use a Spanish word in her song; she says "adios", which means "goodbye".
- Interestingly, she lived in South America for six years. It's possible she picked up some Spanish from the time she was in trafficking there.
- Finé gave Chris the clothing she wore as a teenager in season 1.
- In episode 8 of season 1, Chris appears to have on her back what looks like burn marks, most likely from being electrocuted on the parrilla given their patterned spread.
- In episode 1 of season 1, on the day of the concert tragedy, Miku's father can be seen reading a newspaper that mentions a Japanese girl missing and the South American civil war, referring to Chris. It can be inferred from this that Finé kidnapped Chris recently to the concert event, possibly a few weeks or even days before.
- According to the newspaper, Chris was returned to Japan after five years and eight months (roughly six years, rounded up) of absence. She was fourteen years old at the time.
- Her parents were killed in the Republic of Val Verde. Chris seems to have remained in the area during her trafficking, as she was later rescued from Val Verde by the UN during their intervention.
- After being returned to Japan, Chris was placed in a lodging house (likely as a temporary place for her to stay while her permanent living place was arranged), which is when she went missing.
- Despite Chris having hair bows/ribbons in most concept art for season 1, and having hair scrunchies in the manga version, she has no such hair accessories as a teenager in season 1 itself; only her child self has hair accessories. Season 2 and onwards depicts her with the hair scrunchies from the manga, although they are rose-pink in colour compared to the manga's dark-red.
- Chris' short stature is likely in part because of her time in sex trafficking, where she would have undergone a lot of stress and been underfed as incentive to keep her in line, thus leading to her growing up somewhat stunted. This can also explain why she has such a big appetite and is such a messy eater, from having to cherish every scrap of food she managed to get her hands on, and the harsh nature of trafficking discouraging polite social etiquette.
- GX shows Chris to be able to get good grades at school. This seems strange at first, as she lacked eight years of formal education due to trafficking and living with Finé (though some fans speculate Finé homeschooled her to an extent, logically it wouldn't be enough to make up for the six years Chris missed with trafficking). It makes sense when one considers Chris' fighting style: using guns and bows requires her to calculate range and wind direction and the best tactics to avoid mishaps and hitting her friends. This would give Chris a natural advantage in things like mathematics which she can apply to and from school and battle. Furthermore, Chris has also shown herself to be clever and creative when it comes to making up plans and gambits on the spot, such as in S1E10 where she suggests the plan to take out the Noise ships, and in later episodes of S2 where she subtly lets Tsubasa in on her plans to take out Ver and retrieve Solomon's Cane without alerting him to her betrayal.
- One of the main weapons of Ichaival is guns, which is a weapon constantly used in warfare, terrorism, and also sometimes in trafficking and slavery to keep slaves in line. It's possible that one reason Chris refused to use Ichaival is because of the role of guns in her time in South America.
- Chris' Lydian uniform is somewhat ill-fitting — the cardigan sleeves are long and wide, hiding most of her hands, and the waist gathers unnaturally on her hips. It's speculated that Chris wears a bigger-than-normal cardigan because of her large bust size.
- Chris' seiyu, Ayahi Takagaki, designed the rabbit keyholder she has attached to her schoolbag.
- Chris has several references to Jesus Christ. Her first name is one letter off of "Christ", and both names come from the same origin word meaning "anointed"/"to rub in holy oil" (and can be transliterated into English as "messiah"); she bears a cross of sin/guilt which her arcs involve atoning for and redeeming herself; she was born three days after Christmas; she is crucified at one point (by Finé, as punishment for a wrong); and at one point dies (episode 11) and resurrects (episode 12's ending). Interestingly, Finé, Chris' former mistress, has a few references to the Virgin Mary (the mother of Jesus).
- Finé's and Chris' characters, prior to Chris' character development, have many similarities. They both hate humanity and the world and wish to make it into something new, choose solitude over unity and friendship, wish to destroy powerful people other than themselves, and wield the Nehushtan Armor. While Chris' version of the armor has a mask, showing Finé's hold over her worldview, Finé's armor has no such mask. The main difference between them is compassion: Chris doesn't actually wish to see innocent people hurting, whereas Finé doesn't care at all. From all this, Finé can be said to be a failed version of Chris while Chris is the person Finé should have become; this is represented by Chris co-opting Finé's butterfly symbol at the height of her character arc, when she shoots down Kadingir, and later resurrects with butterfly-like wings attached to her X-Drive.
- Main article: Chris Yukine/Image gallery
- これでいいんだよな……？あたしの望みを叶えるにはお前に従っていればいいんだよな……？ / "This is for the best, right? If I want my wish to come true, I just have to obey you, right?" - To Finé, Episode 5
- このあたしに身柄の確保をさせるくらいフィーネはあいつにご執心というわけかよ？ / "Finé is so obsessed with that girl that she's making me capture her?" - Episode 6
- こんなモノに頼らなくともあんたの言うことぐらいやってやらぁ。あいつよりもあたしの方が優秀だってことを見せてやるッ！あたし以外に力を持つ奴は全部この手でぶちのめしてくれるッ！そいつがあたしの目的だからなッ！！ / "You don't need to use this. I'll do what you want! I'll show you that I'm better than she is. I'll destroy anyone with power other than me! That's what I want!" - To Finé, Episode 6
- 教えてやる！あたしは歌が大ッ嫌いだ！/ "I'll show you how much I hate singing!" - To Hibiki, Episode 7
- こんな奴がいなくたって戦争の火種くらいあたし一人で消してやるッ！、そうすればあんたの言うように人は呪いから解放されて、 バラバラになった世界は元に戻るんだろッ！？ / "I can stop the wars from starting without this thing! And then, as you say, we'll be free of the curse, and the world will go back to being one, right?" - To Finé, Episode 7
- あたしの目的は戦いの意志と力を持つ人間を叩き潰し戦争の火種をなくすことだ。 / "My goal is to destroy those with both the power and will to fight. To stop them from starting a war." - Episode 7
- あたしが用済みって何だよッ！もういらないってことかよッ！あんたもあたしを物のように扱うのかよッ！ / "What do you mean, you're done with me?! You don't need me anymore?! You're treating me like a thing, too?!" - To Finé, Episode 7
- あんたが言ったんじゃないか！痛みもギアもあんたがあたしにくれたものだけが…… / "This was your idea! The pain and the Gear were both things you gave me—" - To Finé, Episode 7
- 友達いないんだ。地球の裏側でパパとママを殺されたあたしはずっと一人で生きてきたからな。友達どころじゃなかった。たった一人理解してくれると思った人もあたしを道具のように扱うばかりだった。誰もまともに相手してくれなかったのさ。たった一人理解してくれると 思った人もあたしを道具のよう に扱うばかりだった。誰もまともに相手してくれなかったのさ。 / "I don't have any friends. My mom and dad were killed on the other side of the planet. And ever since then, I've been alone. I had no time to make friends. And the one person I thought understood me was only using me as a tool. No one really cared about me." - To Miku, Episode 8
- 大人はどいつもこいつもクズ揃いだ。痛いと言っても聞いてくれなかった。止めてと言っても聞いてくれなかった。あたしの話なんか、これっぽっちも聞いてくれなかった……ッ！ / "All adults are scum! I said I was hurt, and they didn't care. I told them to stop, and they didn't care. They didn't listen to anything I said!" - To Miku, Episode 8
- あたしのせいで関係のない奴らまで……ッ！あたしのしたかったのはこんなことじゃない……ッ！けど、いつだってあたしのやることは……いつもいつもいつもッ！！ / "Because of me, innocent people are being killed... This isn't what I wanted. Everything I do is always... Everything I do!" - Episode 8
- あたしはここだ……だから関係のない奴らのところになんて行くんじゃねえッ！ / "Here I am. So... Don't go after anyone else!" - To the Noise, Episode 8
- フン…こっちでも女衒かよ / "Hmph! So you were going to be my pimp, too." - To Genjuro, Episode 9
- お前、本当のバカ！/ "You really are a dummy." - To Hibiki, Season 2, Episode 1
- あたしの十字架を他の誰かに負わすわけにはいかねえだろッ！ / "I can't let anyone else bear my cross!" - To Tsubasa, Season 2, Episode 12
- 人を殺すだけじゃないってッ！やってみせろよ――ソロモォォォオオオンッ！！ / "Show me that you can do more than just kill, Solomon!" - Season 2, Episode 13
References and Notes
|Hibiki Tachibana | Tsubasa Kazanari | Kanade Amou | Chris Yukine | Maria Cadenzavna Eve | Shirabe Tsukuyomi | Kirika Akatsuki | Serena Cadenzavna Eve | Miku Kohinata|